Papers presented at the Workshop will be considered to be included in the SOHOMA Latin America 2020 post conference proceedings, ISI and DBLP Computer Science database indexed, and will be proposed to be published in the Springer series “Studies in Computational Intelligence”.
- Full paper submission: May 25, 2020
- Notification of acceptance/Rejection: June 22, 2020
- Camera-ready paper submission: June 30, 2020
- Early Registration and fee payment: July 10, 2020
- SOHOMA Workshop: August 26 – 27, 2020
Click here for more information https://bit.ly/3ftqoy6