The program of the conference will consist of keynote lectures, paper sessions, panels, working groups, tips and techniques, courseware demonstrations, posters, and exhibits. The conference also features opportunities to partake in excursions enabling attendees to see some of the surrounding district and mingle in a less intense and formal environment.
The conference will begin with the Working Groups, which convene on the Friday evening of the 8th and commence their sessions on Saturday morning July 9, 2016. They will continue their work until the end of the day on Wednesday July 13, 2016.
Call for Papers
Papers presented at ITiCSE will normally address aspects of computing education, that is, the education of students who are studying computing. ITiCSE does not generally accept papers about applications of computing in other areas of education, such as the development of software to make it easier for online students to learn chemistry.
ITiCSE 2016 will accept submissions in the following categories:
- Working Groups
- Tips, Techniques, and Courseware
Within the domain of computing and computing engineering education, papers might cover:
- Specific educational subject matter, such as programming, database systems, or computer security
- Specific groups of students, such as women, minorities, or school students
- Broader topics, such as curriculum, groupwork, or class infrastructure
Types of paper accepted might include:
- Experience reports describing a classroom innovation and an assessment of its impact
- Software reports describing tools developed for learning or assessment in computing
- Research reports describing projects undertaken to investigate aspects of computing education
- Papers describing beliefs or proposals for future work, although ITiCSE prefers to accept reports once the beliefs have been validated or the proposals implemented
- January 18th, 2016: Papers submission
- January 18th, 2016: Panels submission
- January 18th, 2016: Working group submission
- March 13th, 2016: Poster Submission
- March 13th, 2016: Tips, techniques & courseware submission
Consulte más información AQUÍ